The Ultimate Drag Race Timer
What are you looking for in your Drag Track Timing System?
Affordability - Accuracy - Dependability
- Do you suffer from equipment failure that causes emergencies? Emergencies can happen to any electronic device no matter how well protected. Portatreeís main track timer was designed so that it can be changed in less than 1 minute.
- Our Track Timer links directly to your own PCs (Portatree does not supply PCs). Our software is all Windows XP based. This allows you to set up your control tower the way you want by networking your own PCs through Windows software.
- 1 P. C. for the Drag Race Operator
- 1 P. C. for the Administrator (Race Director)
- 1 P. C. for the Announcer - Also controls the Time Slip Printer
- 1 P. C. for the Office
Up to 10 or more P. C.ís can be connected to the network and P. C. distance apart is limited to your network cabling. We do not recommend wireless due to security issues.
- Racer Entry and Category Setup should be on the Administrator P.C.
- Track Diagnostics on every sensor (a light illuminates on the Portatree Professional Ultimate Timer to warn you). If a finish line sensor is out, a warning light will illuminate and you canít start a race (Eliminates reruns due to faulty E.T.).
- Accuracy: Our Pro-Ultimate timer (gold box) is calibrated to be within .0001 seconds at 20 seconds. It displays information to .00001 and is repeatable to .000001 seconds!
- When purchasing equipment for your track, determine first what you need to satisfy your racers, your spectators, and your budget. Whether your track is large or small, Portatree allows you to tailor a system to meet your requirements and allows you to add on and upgrade as your Drag Strip grows.
- The Eliminator Super 2000 Economy competition track system can also be supplied as an emergency backup as it runs with or without a P.C. If your P.C. fails, you can still run your race with Dial-Ins, Breakouts, and Time Slips!!
- Our systems are designed for any size track (SMALL - under 100 race vehicles, MEDIUM - under 250 race vehicles, and LARGE - consistently over 250 race vehicles per event). The level of operation can range from a single P.C. with a database that only runs the races to a networked system of multiple P.C.s with a separate P.C. for data entry, tech station, announcer station, and race operation. If you really want the vehicles to move through your staging lanes, the Portatree Professional Ultimate system is a must.
- Points Programs, Mailing Lists, Data Log Print out, and Category Editor are all part of the post process program and are sent along with help files when any of the P.C. software programs are purchased. We also offer NHRA/IHRA Auto Start feature, an Instant Qualifier, and a Separate Announcer Program. Some other features are: Top Bulb Lock (Cross Talk), Package Racing, and the ability to print Weather, using P.C. Weather Center Deluxe, on the time slips.
Contact our Sales Department at 1-800-541-7613, Ext. 503,
and give us the opportunity to quote you on your timing requirements.
FIND OUT WHY EVERYONE IS SWITCHING TO PORTATREE